Payroll Premier 2006/07 Service Pack 1 is a free update that replaces your existing Payroll Premier 2006/07 software installation. You should uninstall Payroll Premier 2006/07 if it is already on your computer before installing this service pack.
Service Pack description
Payroll Premier 2006/07 Service Pack 1 includes tax enhancements and fixes to issues with pay slips and payment summaries that have been found since releasing Payroll Premier 2006/07.
Who needs to install this Update?
If you use Payroll Premier 2006/07, you should install this service pack.
Payroll Premier 2006/07 service pack 1 includes the following enhancements:
- Increasing the State Payroll Tax threshold for Queensland to 1,000,000
- Updating the Low Rate Threshold (Tax Preferences) to 135,590 (2006/07 value)
SP 1 has resolved many pay slip and payment summary issues that have been found since the Payroll Premier 2006/07 release.
For full details on the contents of this service pack, as well as expanded installation and registration instructions, download the Payroll Premier 2006/07 service pack 1 release notes.
Size of Download
NOTE : If you are using Payroll Premier 2006/07 in a multi-user environment, each installation, ie: each workstation; will require this update. You cannot use a data file in a multi-user environment unless all installations are updated to the same version.
Before installing SP 1
Installing Payroll Premier SP 1
- Create a backup of your current company file on a storage medium other than your main hard drive.
Choose yes to back up your reports when prompted.
- Choose from the Windows Start menu Programs > Payroll Premier 2006-07 > Uninstall Payroll Premier.
- Select the Automatic option.
- Click Yes to All on the Remove Shared Component window.
Important! Payroll Premier 2006/07 and multi-user only.
- Install SP1 using the installation key that came with Payroll Premier 2006/07.
- Open Payroll Premier.
Payroll Premier opens the sample company by default.
- Accept All Reminders.
- Leave the Upgrade Wizard.
You do not need to upgrade your company file with this service pack.
If you are using customised reports, you need to restore your company file from the latest backup.
- Open your company file.
- Follow the steps in the Payroll Premier Service Pack 1 release notes called Registering your product by the Internet.
- Check that your preferences settings, company information and reports (including any customised reports) are correct.
If running Payroll Premier on a network, you will need to set your network data path for all installations to access your files. Refer tothe Payroll Premier 2006/07 User Guide for more information.
Payroll Premier 2006/07 Service Pack 1