Payroll Premier 2005/06 Tax Update is a free update to Payroll Premier 2005/06.
The Payroll Premier 2005/06 Tax Update incorporates the PAYG Tax Tables, HECS and SFSS component rates for the 2005/2006 financial year as per Federal Budget 2005. It also includes the state payroll tax rates effective from 1st July 2005.
Who needs to install this Update?
If you use Payroll Premier 2005/06, you should install this Tax Update.
Payroll Premier 2005/06 Tax Update includes the following enhancements;
|PAYG Tax Tables
This Tax Update includes PAYG Tax Tables for the 2005/2006 financial year.
|HECS and SFSS
This Tax Update includes HECS and SFSS component rates for the 2005/2006 financial year.
|State Payroll Taxes
This Tax Update includes state payroll tax rates effective from 1st July 2005.
Size / Name of Download
- 1.64 MB
Note: If you are using Payroll Premier 2005/06 in a multi-user environment, each installation, ie: each workstation; will require this update. You cannot use a data file in a multi-user environment unless all installations are updated to the same version.
You need to process all Pays, which have a June 2005 or earlier Date Paid first!
Once you have installed this Tax Update, Payroll Premier will use the 2005/2006 tax scales to calculate pays!
- Process all pays for the 2004/2005 tax year.
- Create a backup of your Payroll Premier 2005/06 data file(s).
- Exit from Payroll Premier 2005/06.
- Download the "Payroll_Premier_2005-06_Tax_Table.exe" file and save it to a location on your hard drive (e.g. C:\[temp] or Desktop).
- Use Windows Explorer to locate "Payroll_Premier_2005-06_Tax_Table.exe", the file you just saved then, double click it to run the setup program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions of the InstallShield Wizard for Payroll Premier 2005/06 Tax Table. After installing the Payroll Premier Tax Update successfully, you can delete the "Payroll_Premier_2005-06_Tax_Table.exe" file. Alternatively, save it to a safe location in case you need to re-install Payroll Premier 2005/06 and this Tax Update at a later date.
- Check that this Tax Update has been installed by selecting Lists>Tax Scales from the drop down menu. The dates shown in the Last Update column should be 1/07/2005.
Important! Payroll Premier 2005/06 and multi-user only.
If you are using Payroll Premier 2005/06 in a multi-user environment, you will need to copy the tax files from the local installation to the server directory to complete the update. Follow the steps to update the Tax Scales on the server.
- Close all installation of Payroll you may have open.
- From the local Payroll Premier installation folder (C:\Program Files\QPRollV14\Data); you will need to copy 2 files 'Qtax.tps' and 'Qtaxinfo.tps'.
- Copy these files to the server directory where the Payroll files are stored.
Payroll Premier 2005/06 Tax Update